Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beans!!!

Im growing 3 different beans this year, and one of them has already started to flower!
If all goes well i have fresh veg most of the summer from my own garden. Here are some pics of the beans and of the changes as my garden grows.






Climates, this flower is the size of my hand.




what a differents 2 weeks makes



my new apple tree in blossom.


Figs!!! i hope to get a lot this year :)



The roses have started to flower and in a week or so they will be totally red! and these red roses also smell lovely and sweet, i cant wait!


I planted the orange flowers around them to try to get rid of the ants organically, but i don't know if its helping yet.


I planted this bush 3 years ago and htis is the first year that i have had berries, but i don't remember if its a blackberry or a raspberry.


The next few weeks will be strawberry heaven!

No comments: